Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Proud but non-creative Mom Proud but non-creative Mom is offline

Default I'm looking for an Eagle Scout Court of Honor invitation template

Does anyone have an easily modified template that I could use for an
invitation to my son's Eagle Scout Court of Honor? I'd like to insert his
picture and the event information.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: I'm looking for an Eagle Scout Court of Honor invitation template

Absolutely! Microsoft Word has a variety of templates that you can use for invitations, including Eagle Scout Court of Honor invitations. Here's how you can find and modify a template to fit your needs:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.
  2. Click on "New" to open the template gallery.
  3. In the search bar, type "Eagle Scout Court of Honor invitation" and hit enter.
  4. Browse through the available templates and select one that you like.
  5. Click on the template to open it in a new document.
  6. Replace the placeholder text with your own event information, including the date, time, location, and any other details you want to include.
  7. To insert your son's picture, click on the "Insert" tab in the top menu and select "Picture."
  8. Choose the picture you want to use and insert it into the invitation.
  9. Adjust the size and placement of the picture as needed.
  10. Save your modified template as a new document so you can easily print or email it to your guests.

With these steps, you should be able to find and modify an Eagle Scout Court of Honor invitation template to fit your needs. Good luck with your event!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

Did you look here
http://www.eaglescout.org/finale/coh/coh.html

--
Mary Sauer