Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alice

Default I draw a circle on the screen and it become an oval when printed?

I wish to have a true circle on my finished document. I draw the circle and
it looks correct on the monitor but is a verticle oval when printed.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

To draw a true circle, press Shift while drawing it. To check the
dimensions, go to Format AutoShape and, on the Size tab, make sure that the
height and width are equal. If it still isn't printing properly, then the
problem is with your printer, and you'll have to either update the driver
and hope for a better one or adjust the drawing to print correctly.