Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
BruceFromOz BruceFromOz is offline

Default Word bulleted list modification

In Word 2003 you could modify bulleted list styles to correct indents, change
bullet etc.

How do you do this in Word 2007; it appears you can only create new ones?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Luc[_2_] Luc[_2_] is offline

Bruce,
Yes the indent modify possibilities have gone from the dialogue. You have to
do it in the paragraph dialogue activated in the paragraph group of the Home
ribbon.
Or you could change the indent using the ruler.

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint
In Word 2003 you could modify bulleted list styles to correct indents,
change
bullet etc.

How do you do this in Word 2007; it appears you can only create new ones?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
BruceFromOz BruceFromOz is offline

Luc,

Thanks for the reply, but perhaps I worded the question badly; I wantto
change the layout of the actual underlying bullet style, rather than change
their indents for an individual paragraph, which your response answers for me.

Cheers

"Luc" wrote:

Bruce,
Yes the indent modify possibilities have gone from the dialogue. You have to
do it in the paragraph dialogue activated in the paragraph group of the Home
ribbon.
Or you could change the indent using the ruler.

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint
"BruceFromOz" schreef in bericht
In Word 2003 you could modify bulleted list styles to correct indents,
change
bullet etc.

How do you do this in Word 2007; it appears you can only create new ones?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Luc[_2_] Luc[_2_] is offline

Bruce,
If you click on the listarrow next to the bullets button on the paragraph
group of the home ribbon, you can define a new bullet style, click on the
last option define new bullet.