Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
match sec match sec is offline

Default web pages from office word do not display properly in firefox

A web site that I created with M/S word 2002 displays perfectly in I.E. 6 but
some of my friends who use Mozilla Firefox tell me that it does not display
properly and none of the links will work! Can anyone supply an answeer to
this problem?