Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Dave is offline

Default I can't "Open" a downloaded template. Only "Save" and "Cancel"

When I download a "template type document", Microsoft Word will only give me
"Save" and "Cancel" options. The "Open" function will not appear. Any
suggestions on how to correct this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Dave,

What version of Word are you using and what are the steps you're using to download the template?

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP