Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Loathe Mr Gates Loathe Mr Gates is offline

Default Selecting page size in word

I have word 2003. My latest reason for hating it is that I am having
difficulty in defining paper size. I want two pages of my document to be A3.
I now have three pages that are A3 and no matter what I do it wont give me
just the two pages I want. This means I have an empty page of A3 right in
the middle of my document. This is what I have done so far to try and change
this: Page Setup then paper size then this point forward which doesnt get rid
of the offending page. Then selected text, which doesnt work either, then
select whole document, change everything back to A4, then select the text
over the two pages I want as A3 and guess what I still get my extra unwanted
page of A3. Can anyone help or alternatively lead me to the nearest cliff so
I can jump off? This is a waste of my life. To all the execs in microsoft and
especially Mr Gates, I sincerely hope you develop a galaxy of haemorhoids the
size of the your head.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pradeep B Pradeep B is offline

Try removing extra paragraph enter marks if any. To view the paragraph marks
/manual para enter, click on the ΒΆ icon on the standard Tool bar (or Press
Ctrl + Shift + * [just above U and I button] )

Also check if there are any line breaks, extra section break.

Pradeep