Mel

Default problems creating a booklet layout

I am trying to a 4 page booklet. Each sheet in the booklet would be 5.5
*4.25 (A2). I am having trouble creating these sections in word. I am using
Word 2000.

Can anyone help.

thanks,
mel
Shauna Kelly

Hi Mel

See
Booklet printing
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...etPrinting.htm

If you have problems following that, post back and let us know what version
of Word you're using, what you've tried, what you experienced and what you
expected to see.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Mel" wrote in message
I am trying to a 4 page booklet. Each sheet in the booklet would be 5.5
*4.25 (A2). I am having trouble creating these sections in word. I am
using
Word 2000.

Can anyone help.

thanks,
mel

5.5" x 4.25" paper is one-quarter Letter size. The only way to create a
booklet this size in Word using "Book fold" (Word 2002 or 2003) or any of
the methods in the article Shauna referred to is to use half-Letter
(Statement) paper, which may or may not be available in your printer driver.
A2 is quite irrelevant here since it is 420 mm x 594 mm (approximately 16.5"
x 23.38"), which is larger than Word can print (the absolute maximum size
for Word is 22" x 22") even if it could work out the imposition for multiple
pages on this size.