Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RacinRed RacinRed is offline

Default Font change

I changed a document to HUNSTON font, when I change it back to Arial I get
boxes instead of letters. I read previous posted help, and I dont know how to
"change Macro"
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290978 for a macro that should fix
the font problem. There's a link in the article to a "how to use macros"
article, or you can use http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman