Bob Lommel

Default Adding a job title line to the address block when mail-merg...

Mail-merging in Word 2003. How do I add a job title line line president,
office manager, etc., to the address block? The default is name, address,
city, state, and zip.
Graham Mayor

Instead of using the address block, add the individual required fields -