VenitaC

Default change a user id that already made changes to a document ?

I changed my "user information" name and then made changes to several
documents with tracking turned on. When I view the "reviewers", this
abstract name shows up. I need to change it back to my current name so
other's will know the "valid" name that changed the data.

Anne Troy

Try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...osoft_word.htm
Anne Troy