Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vanillaman Vanillaman is offline

Default FORMATTING & STYLES

I'M TRYING TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORM IN WORD 2007. IN EACH FIELD I
CONSTANTLY HAVE TO GO UP TO THE FONT TOOLS TO CHANGE IT BACK TO THE FONT I
WANT TO USE, AS IT KEEPS CHANGING TO THE STYLE OF THE FIELD NAME AND ALSO IN
BOLD.

IF I WANT MY FONT TO REMAIN CONSISTENT THROUGHOUT, I.E. KEEPING IT AS "TIMES
NEW ROMAN, SIZE 9, NO BOLD", IS THERE A WAY OF LOCKING IT TO THIS SO I DON'T
HAVE TO CONSTANTLY KEEP RETURNING TO THE FONT MENU IN EACH FIELD???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If you've been supplied with an application form the formatting has been
determined by those who created it because that's the way they want it - no
offense, but I'd suggest leaving it as it is... and for the love of pete
TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac