Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MS Word MS Word is offline

Default perforated lines in document

I can't figure out why my MS Word program is showing perforated lines in the
perimeter of my header. It seems to be showing formatting only of perforated
lines throughout the document. Please help. I have an assignment for college
due tomorrow 1/11/09. This problem just materialized today.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

It is normal to see the header and footer surrounded by dotted lines when
they are selected. Other text areas will be surrounded by dotted lines if
you have "Text boundaries" checked on the View tab of Tools | Options. Do
these lines show in Print Preview?

http://word.mvps.org