Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SuzyQ SuzyQ is offline

Default Paragraphs dis/reappearing in header - Word 2007

I have one user who has been converted to Word 2007 and using my 2003
templates. She created a document based on a template and at the critical
point of printing the text had moved up closer to the border in the header.
What I can determine (guess) is that it is removing the paragraph that has a
border applied to it as it is blank but leaving the border.

However... she says it then spontaneously put the space back in and appears
to toggle between the two layouts without her doing anything.

How can I prevent this happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If this is just a display issue, it could be the "Show white space between
pages in Print Layout view" option (Office button | Word Options, Display
category) that has been turned off.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP