Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alabama_Ellen[_2_] Alabama_Ellen[_2_] is offline

Default How Do I Write a letter to a PAC?

I am new at trying to illicit money from PAC's for a candidate running for
state senator in my state. HE needs lots of dollars to beat the incumbent who
has been in this position for 28 years.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You're looking for illicit money to give to the candidate? Wow! It's about
time people in politics start practicing honesty.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Alabama_Ellen" wrote in message
I am new at trying to illicit money from PAC's for a candidate running for
state senator in my state. HE needs lots of dollars to beat the incumbent
who
has been in this position for 28 years.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Whether you use software such as Word to write your letter or a pen and
paper, you would use the same words.

The purpose of these newsgroups is not to tell you what words to use.

Maybe the candidate that you want to support can give you some ideas.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Alabama_Ellen" wrote in message
I am new at trying to illicit money from PAC's for a candidate running for
state senator in my state. HE needs lots of dollars to beat the incumbent
who
has been in this position for 28 years.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus[_2_] Opinicus[_2_] is offline

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:16:08 -0500, "Tom Willett"
wrote:

Boy, you're gonna be a lot of help for the Senator.

Especially if she succeeds in "illiciting" the money as she puts it:

"Alabama_Ellen" wrote in message
I am new at trying to illicit money from PAC's for a candidate running for

;-)

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com