Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JLapprand JLapprand is offline

Default I don't want the last line of each paragraph justified

Hello,

I am writing a rather large document and only now I have decided to have the
text justified rather than left alignment. However each time I try, Word
justifies the last line of each paragraph and so it looks rather silly each
final line
looking somewhat like
this.

Can anyone help me with this? I want the text to be justified, yes, but have
each line at the end also with words spaced normally, as in a normal book or
article.

Thank you, sincerely,
Jules