Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Where to get a formatted Template Document

Hi,

First - I rarely use word but I use excel a lot.

I am writing directions in word and I want it to look professional, I am
finding it hard to format everything nicely. My question, is are there
pre-formatted word documents that I can download that have a template I can
use?

Or is there a way to do this with word. I have just tried "Format--
Bullets and Numbering" but was wondering if there was anything else
available. I looked online but so far I havent found anything.

THanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Jeff is offline

I looked at the link and I found one that works great,

Thanks for your help.