Mary

Default Job application

I need help filling an application that was sent to me via e-mail. When I
try to type on the form the lines move or disappear altogether. I want to
fill in the form just like you would if you were doing it manually. Anyone
who can help, please answer promptly. HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Anne Troy

The didn't create the form properly, Mary. Either print it and fill it out
by hand, or type your information and delete the extra underlines, and
underline your text.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com