Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] Badger.Computers@gmail.com is offline

Default Unable to print Word document.

I have a word document that I can not print. I can print other word
docs I am just having problems with this one. We have two different
printers I have tried. I have tried both PCL and PS drivers. I have
tried printing to file and PDF. I don't receive an error message and
it doen't even look like it is spooling. I have saved the .doc file as
..rtf and still nothing. I have checked file permissions and the
permissions in word. I am at a loss. Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You really should stick to one newsgroup.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a word document that I can not print. I can print other word
docs I am just having problems with this one. We have two different
printers I have tried. I have tried both PCL and PS drivers. I have
tried printing to file and PDF. I don't receive an error message and
it doen't even look like it is spooling. I have saved the .doc file as
.rtf and still nothing. I have checked file permissions and the
permissions in word. I am at a loss. Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] Badger.Computers@gmail.com is offline

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!! What is this? Can I just get a straight answer
from someone????? Do you people just like to post on other peoples
boards with no agenda or ability to help?

"Is there a question here?" NO I had nothing better to do than post a
random statement online.

I would have thought that it is self evident what the question is but
apparently not. Let me fix that.

HOW DO I PRINT THE DOCUMENT?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE DOCUMENT?

IS THERE SOMETHING I HAVE NOT ALREADY TRIED THAT IS CAUSING THIS?

I would greatly appreciate any help that someone could provide
(REALLY). I am having a hard time figuring out what is wrong with this
word doc. I am very open to any suggestions. HOWEVER.....If you would
like to critique my ability to post in a group or want to be a dumb a$$
and waist my time. Please move on to the next post and annoy someone
else.

Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Several of us have tried. Sometimes we actually need to see the file to
figure out what's going on. Since that's not possible, your other
alternative is to pay for tech support. Those of us who post here are doing
it on a volunteer basis - and sometimes, unfortunately, you get what you pay
for.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] Badger.Computers@gmail.com is offline

I am just going to abandon this thread because this is not going well.
Maybe I need to find a more "tech" friendly board to post my question
in. I have rarely had any problems finding answers in the Google
groups. It has been a great source for me to find information. I have
only posted one other time and had a VALID response within hours. This
is my second post and have had nothing but questions about what is
going on with the file. I think I did a very thorough job of
explaining the issue and what steps I have taken to troubleshoot the
issue as opposed to saying "I can't print" like I have seen on other
boards. I am not asking for someone to fix the problem. I am looking
for someone who has had a similar issue and knows a fix.

As to your comment that several of you have tried to help LMFAO!!!
Unless you have multiple personality disorder than there has been only
you. And not to knock your attempt to help but I am not an idiot. I
know what I am doing. I have an issue I have not run into, but I can
do a good job of troubleshooting on my own. Your attempt at help by
saying "It is obviously a problem with the file." WOW very insightful
I did not even think of that. Why is it when people have a bit of
anonymity they become an a$$? Do you feel bold behind you computer
screens? You think it is safe to run around and be uppity about how
intellectually inferior everyone else is!! Good luck with that.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What anonymity? For heavens sake, every one of my posts are signed with my
real name.

And how in the dickens are we supposed to tell you what's wrong with that
file if we can't see it and see what the problem or problems are?

Go find a "friendlier" board and good luck.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

oups.com...

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
How to reformat a complete document. wanda Microsoft Word Help 16 February 11th 06 11:43 PM