Beginners guide to mail merge

Old August 8th 08, 09:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ifx2

Default Beginners guide to mail merge

Hello everyone

I am a noobi at VSTO (VS.NET 2008 Pro). I am unable to find a guide,
tutorial, or walk through which shows and explains how to get data from an
sql server database and perform a mail merge in a word document. The project
is document level.

Please help
Old May 28th 22, 02:13 PM
Terrnson Terrnson is offline
Banned

Whether you work in sales, marketing or any other field which requires the sending of customized documents, mail merge may be a process that requires your https://influence.co/provistaplumbersperth attention. Mail merge allows for an automated mass sending of professional quality documents at relatively cheap cost and without the need for one by one address input.
Old August 15th 22, 01:29 PM
Leo Emard Leo Emard is offline

Many people use mail merge for simple tasks like creating labels for envelopes or mailing information about an event. Just have a look on to get details here about this work. But mail merge is also very useful if you want to create larger documents like brochures or newsletters.
Old September 1st 22, 08:07 AM
Lucas437 Lucas437 is offline

Hello, I have a main job, but it's usually good to have a passive income as well. For the last 4 years I've been buying stocks of various companies, I can afford to spend $600-700 a month from my salary on investments, last year I stopped buying stocks and use that money to buy cryptocurrency at https://j2tx.com/buy-bitcoin/with-card , I think that can be a good investment too!