Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gradje34 Gradje34 is offline

Default Workgroup Templates file location "Lost"?

Hi all,

We have our workgroup templates on the network. We configure Word 2000
to that location on the network. For Example: S:\Templates.
But sometimes users lose the location of the workgroup templates. The
other configurations made stay intact.

I would like to know where word 2000 stores the configurations and how
we can prevent the losing of the workgroup templates location in Word.

If any of you have a clue, your help or suggestions are greatly
appreciated!

Gradje.