Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
faerie_bel faerie_bel is offline

Default "Allow row to break across page" - can't select/deselect this?

Can anyone tell me why my table properties won't allow me to check the
feature "Allow row to break across page"? I have a particularly large table
and I want the row contents to continue across a number of pages. At the
moment, when I reach the bottom of the row, text is continuing beyond the end
and cannot be read. Help?! This is driving me crazy. :-P

I've already tried playing with the Paragraph settings - "Keep with next"
etc Any other ideas? Thanks a lot!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Click Table | Table Properties. On the Table tab, change the "Text
wrapping" to "None." On the Row tab, make sure to clear the "Specify
height" option for each row that should be allowed to break. Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP