My husband calls for an escort.

Old August 20th 21, 07:03 PM
Maxxx17 Maxxx17 is offline

Default My husband calls for an escort.

Our relationship has grown cold lately. I don't know what it is. I don't know when it started. But that doesn't mean that you have to cheat on me right away... How could he even think of something like that? I don't understand him at all. I went through his phone. I'm not even gonna lie that it was an accident. I did it on purpose. And I saw him doing something like that. Now I'm thinking of getting a divorce and I don't know how to tell him...
Old August 21st 21, 07:26 AM
Emily111 Emily111 is offline

Originally Posted by Maxxx17 View Post
Our relationship has grown cold lately. I don't know what it is. I don't know when it started. But that doesn't mean that you have to cheat on me right away... How could he even think of something like that? I don't understand him at all. I went through his phone. I'm not even gonna lie that it was an accident. I did it on purpose. And I saw him doing something like that. Now I'm thinking of getting a divorce and I don't know how to tell him...
I also once spotted my husband on his phone when he was calling escorts in long island to have some fun. Men are horny creatures. Sometimes everything is perfect. You're a gorgeous girl and everything is fine. And they still manage to cheat. It's not about you, my girl. It's about him. If he dares to cheat on you while you're still in a relationship it's not like he betrayed you. He betrayed himself. He's even stopped himself from telling you and confessing to you. He's not a man he's a wimp. You deserve better.
Old August 21st 21, 08:12 AM
Maxxx17 Maxxx17 is offline

Originally Posted by Emily111 View Post
I also once spotted my husband on his phone when he was calling escorts in long island to have some fun. Men are horny creatures. Sometimes everything is perfect. You're a gorgeous girl and everything is fine. And they still manage to cheat. It's not about you, my girl. It's about him. If he dares to cheat on you while you're still in a relationship it's not like he betrayed you. He betrayed himself. He's even stopped himself from telling you and confessing to you. He's not a man he's a wimp. You deserve better.
Thanks for the advice. Raised a rather difficult subject. But in any case there is a way out of every situation.