How can I display my EULA for Office after reinstalling harddrive.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 28th 04, 04:05 AM
dirrane

Default How can I display my EULA for Office after reinstalling harddrive.

Harddrive crashed; reinstalled all programs- from (Dell provided) XP Home to
Works 2002 to XP Office Standard to Office Pro 2003 (all upgrades). Now I
cannot access any templates, etc. from Word: message states my EULA is not
displayed, reinstall. I have reinstalled and activated and still no luck. I
never have put them on another computer.
Please HELP!