Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OxfordCleric OxfordCleric is offline

Default Word Forms

I am trying to create a form using a Word table in 2007. Since it will be
used by 2003 and xp users, I have chosen to use legacy controls. However,
when I attempt to protect my form, the "Yes, Start Enforcing Protection"
button is dimmed. What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Assuming that you have check the Editing restrictions box and have selected
Filling in forms, make sure that the Design Mode button in the Controls
section of the Ribbon is not enabled. You cannot enforce the protection if
it is.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.