Patricia

Default How do I stop format changes from changing the whole document in .

When I am typing a document, and I want to change the formatting of a
specific part, i.e. change the type style to itallics for two or three words,
the entire text of the document changes to itallics. I want to stop that
from happening. What do I need to do?
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm.

--