Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
uffdaboy

Default How do you turn off the automatic outline when typing capital "A"

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word 2002 and 2003, click on Tools | AutoCorrect Options |
AutoFormat As You Type tab | uncheck the "Automatic numbered
lists" box | OK. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TameAutoFormat.htm for more
information.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
uffdaboy

Default How do you turn off the automatic outline when typing capital

I guess I should of said that when I type a captial
A just like then - to goes down to the next line - also
N just did it again. It also does this in emails. Please advise again. Thank
you