CREATING WORD TEMPLATES

Old February 21st 07, 03:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Default CREATING WORD TEMPLATES

For instructions on how to change the default font, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...alTemplate.htm.

To create chapter/page numbering, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/numbering/ChapterNumber.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mariana" wrote:

I use MS Word 2003 and have encountered the following:

I've changed the default font to Arial (previously it was Eurostile). The
moment Eurostile is installed the template uses that as the default font. I
tried to resolve this by selecting all text and then select Arial and to
re-select Arial as the default without any success.

I've created a template with different sections and have the page numbers
displayed as (e.g.) 1-1. Now I need to add an Addendum with page numbers of
(e.g.) A-1 and have them included in the TOC.

I've created autotext with its formatting, but the moment I add it to a
toolbar the formatting is lost.

Please can you help me?

Thanks,