Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
dcavaller dcavaller is offline

Default !Especificacion de caracter no valida

What is it?
When I calculate the formula on the table in Word, this error appear
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

What formula are you using?

If the formula contains more than one set of field braces {}, make sure you
enter them using ctrl-F9. You cannot just use the ordinary { and }
characters on the keyboard.

Peter Jamieson
"dcavaller" wrote in message
What is it?
When I calculate the formula on the table in Word, this error appear

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
dcavaller dcavaller is offline

I find this solutions. This error in my case to be in order to use de colon
with listing separator in order to use semi colon. Thus in control panel,
regional configutarion and languajes, Numeric Card: must use decimal symbol
as comma and set separator list as semi colon.
Tnx. for all, Daniel.