I want to complain about the food and prices in a restaurant

Old December 21st 07, 10:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jacky

Default I want to complain about the food and prices in a restaurant

I went for a meal to restaurant and I did not rate it at all I would like to
complain about the food and the prices. I would like to know how to put it in
writing
Old December 21st 07, 11:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...aint&av=TPL000

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

Old December 21st 07, 12:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

A bit late now! You should have complained at the time.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old December 21st 07, 03:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_]

Dear Restaurant Manager:

I went for a meal at your restaurant and I did not rate it at all but I am
complaining about the food and prices. I will never eat at another
McDonald's again.

Sincerely,
Jacky