Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mandy50 Mandy50 is offline

Default attach powerpoint document to word document

I am compiling meeting minutes on a word document. I wish to attach an
unopened powerpoint slide show into the body of the Word document. Can you
let me know the procedure to do this
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Mandy50 wrote:
I am compiling meeting minutes on a word document. I wish to attach
an unopened powerpoint slide show into the body of the Word document.
Can you let me know the procedure to do this

Click Insert Object Create From File. Browse to and select the
PowerPoint file, and check the boxes for "Link to file" and "Display as
icon". Click OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman