Hank-B

Default Delivery point barcode

How do I insert a delivery point barcode in the address section of a business
letter, to be used with a window envelope? Thanks

You will need a BarCode field. See Word's Help topic on "Field codes:
BarCode field."

"Hank-B" wrote in message
How do I insert a delivery point barcode in the address section of a

business
letter, to be used with a window envelope? Thanks

Chuck Davis

If you want to add this barcode for mass mailings to receive lower postal
rates, you should read "A Guide to Mailing for Businesses and Organizations"
It is available from your United States Postal Service's bulk mail facility.
Ask at your local Post Office for it's location.
You can also find it here in PDF, click on Domestic Mail Manual:
http://www.usps.com/publications/manuals/welcome.htm