Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default I want to know how to...

Hi to all. Hope you all have a nice day. I have a question about Microsoft
Word. I need to create a page for kids and i can't find how to make a square
table(example) of graphics around my text. I hope you know what i mean. I
want a page layout for example pencils=graphic all around my page and inside
my text,
how can i do that thanks, Andrew
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Not in Word, I'm afraid, but if you have access to MS Publisher you can take
advantage of Border Art on tables... In fact, there are several you might
like to use including Pencils.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Andrew" wrote in message
Hi to all. Hope you all have a nice day. I have a question about Microsoft
Word. I need to create a page for kids and i can't find how to make a
square
table(example) of graphics around my text. I hope you know what i mean. I
want a page layout for example pencils=graphic all around my page and
inside
my text,
how can i do that thanks, Andrew

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen Jen is offline

I'm not sure what version of Word you have, but I'm in 2003 and BorderArt is
an option.

Click on Format -- Borders and Shading -- Page Border, and at the bottom
there's a drop-down list for Art. It wasn't installed on my computer - when I
clicked on it I had to let it install the add-in - but it just took a minute
or so, then I was able to do exactly what you describe. It looks like all the
Publisher ones are there, including pencils!

I hope this is helpful.
Jen

"Andrew" wrote:

Hi to all. Hope you all have a nice day. I have a question about Microsoft
Word. I need to create a page for kids and i can't find how to make a square
table(example) of graphics around my text. I hope you know what i mean. I
want a page layout for example pencils=graphic all around my page and inside
my text,
how can i do that thanks, Andrew

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen Jen is offline

Yes, that's true. But I think the OP wanted a page border...he did use
"table" in his description, but I think he was just looking for a way to
describe what he wanted. At least that's what I get from his last sentence:
"I want a page layout for example pencils=graphic all around my page and
inside my text". Of course, I'm mentally inserting a few commas in there so I
might not be interpreting correctly!

"Andrew" wrote:

Hi to all. Hope you all have a nice day. I have a question about

Microsoft
Word. I need to create a page for kids and i can't find how to make a

square
table(example) of graphics around my text. I hope you know what i mean.

want a page layout for example pencils=graphic all around my page and

inside
my text,
how can i do that thanks, Andrew

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Publisher is a better choice for this work, if you have it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Andrew" wrote in message
Hi to all. Hope you all have a nice day. I have a question about Microsoft
Word. I need to create a page for kids and i can't find how to make a
square
table(example) of graphics around my text. I hope you know what i mean. I
want a page layout for example pencils=graphic all around my page and
inside
my text,
how can i do that thanks, Andrew

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I believe the key phrase in the quote you cited is "... inside my text...",
where a Page Border *cannot* be

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/21/06 4:00 PM, in article
, "Jen"

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But Border Art is available only for page borders, not for paragraph or
table borders.

Word MVP FAQ site:
http://word.mvps.org