Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
helpme helpme is offline

Default Do you click yes or no to "Do you want to revert to the saved . ..

When a user attempts to open a Word doc that is already open, the following
dialog box appears "Do you want to revert to the saved [doc name]? Do you
click yes or no to open present doc? One way will open the same doc you were
working on, the other will open a previous save, and not the current
document. I don't know which, "yes" or "no".
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No, usually. Yes means "toss everything I just did in this session and go
back to the doc as it was *before* I opened it to work on it." (revert=go
backwards=bad)

No should just switch you to the doc window--or if it doesn't, you can use
the Window menu to get there.

What version of Word is this? That idiotic dialog was a big problem in
earlier versions, but should be gone by now, I think.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/