Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
helpll helpll is offline

Default how do i do my writing in microsoft word in columns

please because im doing a newspaper article for m homework and i dont know
how to put it in columns
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

From the Page Layout tab of the Ribbon, select Columns in the Page Setup
section.

In versions of Word before 2007, from the Format menu, select Columns.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"helpll" wrote in message
please because im doing a newspaper article for m homework and i dont know
how to put it in columns

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Since you didn't tell us which version of Word you are using, I would
suggest opening the Help file and typing in column. That will tell you how
to do it.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]