Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RKW RKW is offline

Default How do I select multiple equations?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is this Word 2007?

Are they contiguous? If so, just select as you would anything else, by
clicking and dragging.

If they aren't contiguous, then select the first one; press Ctrl and select
the second one; Ctrl and select the 3rd, etc.

--

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible