fedora

Default you excuse my tongue

Good morning to everybody. I have windows xp service pack 2 with word 2003.
With a button, i would like to save with name the forms field document
(protégé) taking the name from a text form field name, field no. 3, max 25
characters (if number lower, all) not to be to type in it every time. And
feasible that with macro? Is it possible also to choose where to save it? ex.
desktop folder. Friends thanks. if possible, step by step please.

If you're saying that you want a filled-out form to be saved using as a
filename the name entered into one of the form fields, this is probably
possible (you'd need to write that data to the document's Title property).

If you're saying you want the data entered in a specific form field to be
repeated elsewhere in the form, see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

"fedora" wrote in message
Good morning to everybody. I have windows xp service pack 2 with word

2003.
With a button, i would like to save with name the forms field document
(protégé) taking the name from a text form field name, field no. 3, max 25
characters (if number lower, all) not to be to type in it every time. And
feasible that with macro? Is it possible also to choose where to save it?

ex.
desktop folder. Friends thanks. if possible, step by step please.

fedora

yes, (you'd need to write that data to the document's Title property).
please, how do I do in VB?
Fedora from Florence.
thanks many

"fedora" wrote in message
Good morning to everybody. I have windows xp service pack 2 with word

2003.
With a button, i would like to save with name the forms field document
(protégé) taking the name from a text form field name, field no. 3, max 25
characters (if number lower, all) not to be to type in it every time. And
feasible that with macro? Is it possible also to choose where to save it?

ex.
desktop folder. Friends thanks. if possible, step by step please.

If I had known, I would have told you. If you don't get an answer here, ask
in one of the word.vba NGs.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you're saying that you want a filled-out form to be saved using as a
filename the name entered into one of the form fields, this is probably
possible (you'd need to write that data to the document's Title

property).

If you're saying you want the data entered in a specific form field to

be
repeated elsewhere in the form, see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

newsgroup so