Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EJGYP

Default How can I send a document by email to a specific recipient?

I have a word user form. At the end of the form a dialogue box pops up to
save the document according to the value in one of the fields. Then a further
dialogue pops up with a button allowing the user to return the completed form
by email.
All this works great. However, I would like to specify my email address in
the macro behind the button so that the user does not have to enter it
manually.
This is the macro as it stands now:

Private Sub btnSendMail_Click()
' set option to have doc sent as attachment and not as text
Options.SendMailAttach = True
ActiveDocument.SendMail
End Sub

I have tried to implement routing slip but this made it very cumbersome and
not clear at all... What I am looking for is an additional property which
will allow me to define the destination email address.
Word 2003 on XP Pro SP2.

Many thanks for any assistance offered.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Hi EJGYP,

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/interdev/sendmail.htm

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".