Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Forman / DRC, TRCT Mark Forman / DRC, TRCT is offline

Default Symbols (Insert Problem)_2003

Folks...

I'm looking to insert a "Checkmark" into my Word (2003) documents...& I
can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm in the Symbols dialog; & I've been
through every Subset...but it's lost to me. Can anyone remember how to get
to this symbol?

Thanks,

mark4man

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In the dialog box, choose the Wingdings font; you should be able to
find a check mark there.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP