Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Renee Clough[_2_] Renee Clough[_2_] is offline

Default Copying address from letter onto envelope

The secretary in our office has been using WordPerfect for years and has been
asked to convert to Word. She would previously create our billings as a
letter-style WordPerfect document then copy and paste the mailing address
onto the envelope and print both. We would like her to do this same process
in Word, but it seems to have a lot more steps. The only way that we can
find to get the address onto the envelope seems to involve going through a
number of dialog boxes. Is there anyway to set up a document to be an
envelope so she can paste it into the document and push print? I have also
heard that there is a setting which will allow Word to recognize addresses
and create an envelope for them by clicking on the address. Is this true?
Will either of these ideas work, is there a better way than these or are the
dialog boxes the only option?
Thanks,
Renee