Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ardmore ardmore is offline

Default Word failed to start correctly last time

Hello, I am using office 2007 and get the error below.
I tried to find normal.dot but nothing found.
Only normal.dotm found, deleted it but still failed.

Word failed to start correctly last time. Starting Word in safe mode will
help you correct or isolate a startup problem to successfully start the
program. Some functionality may be disabled in this mode.
Do you want to start Word in safe mode?

Thanks for your help.