Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bodilsen Bodilsen is offline

Default Saving, weird problem

When I try to save my document using Microsoft Word 2007 by pressing ctrl+s I
get this weird message:

A problem has occured
(C:\users\MJB\...documentname.docx)

Here I can only press OK, so I do,

The next message sais something like this:

"A problem occured while trying to save the document, would you like word to
create a rescue-file"

If I say Yes, the document doesn't save, but I can recover the rescue-file
next time I open the document, but I cant save this one either.

I have never had a problem like this, and I have no clue of what to do.

A quick answer would be nice, because I cant save the document and move it
to the PC who where I have to pront from, and the clock is ticking

- MJB
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Bodilsen" wrote:

When I try to save my document using Microsoft Word 2007 by pressing ctrl+s I
get this weird message:

A problem has occured
(C:\users\MJB\...documentname.docx)

Here I can only press OK, so I do,

The next message sais something like this:

"A problem occured while trying to save the document, would you like word to
create a rescue-file"

If I say Yes, the document doesn't save, but I can recover the rescue-file
next time I open the document, but I cant save this one either.

I have never had a problem like this, and I have no clue of what to do.

A quick answer would be nice, because I cant save the document and move it
to the PC who where I have to pront from, and the clock is ticking

- MJB

A weird mergeformat problem jezzica85 Microsoft Word Help 3 May 13th 07 10:56 AM
Weird problem with Themes Paige_Franklin Page Layout 0 September 18th 06 04:09 PM
Weird Printing Problem Phil Buzzette Microsoft Word Help 1 August 29th 06 02:49 PM
Weird margin problem James Page Layout 2 April 11th 05 05:35 PM
weird symbols when saving Jeanne Microsoft Word Help 3 December 17th 04 03:36 AM