Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoeyZ JoeyZ is offline

Default Mouse Function Not Working

My mouse is not working on the word 2007 I cant move from one line to the
next, or even highlight any words using the mouse. Does anybody know how to
fix this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Is there some problem with the web forum that is causing people to post
multiple copies of similarly worded questions?

JoeyZ wrote:
My mouse is not working on the word 2007 I cant move from one line to
the next, or even highlight any words using the mouse. Does anybody
know how to fix this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Yes, there is -- apparently a lot of people are getting messages from the forum
software saying that there was an error when they tried to post, when in fact
there was no error, so they hit the Post button again... and again...

It has been reported, but we don't have any idea how long it will take to fix
it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

JoeyZ wrote:
My mouse is not working on the word 2007 I cant move from one line to
the next, or even highlight any words using the mouse. Does anybody
know how to fix this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Like any other forum problem, it will not get fixed over a weekend. The
folks who look after the forums do NOT work 24/7. Now that it's (more or
less) working hours in Redmond, perhaps we'll get some relief.

Looks like somebody's doing something, though: I'm now seeing duplicates
"removed from server."

http://word.mvps.org

JoeyZ wrote:
My mouse is not working on the word 2007 I cant move from one line to
the next, or even highlight any words using the mouse. Does anybody
know how to fix this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix Gordon Bentley-Mix is offline

S'pose they could get rid of all the SPAM for watches while they're at it?
Bloody annoying that...
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Uninvited email contact will be marked as SPAM and ignored. Please post all
follow-ups to the newsgroup.