Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Keith Keith is offline

Default scrolling

I have just installed Word 07 and lost use of my vertical scrll on my laptop
pad? I have looked under word options/advanced/ but no luck. Help??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The Vertical Scroll check box is in Word Options Advanced Display

Keith wrote:
I have just installed Word 07 and lost use of my vertical scrll on my
laptop pad? I have looked under word options/advanced/ but no luck.
Help??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PsychLik PsychLik is offline

Please forgive the blank post, above. Graham, I believe that what Keith was
referring to (please, correct me if I'm wrong) was the ability to scroll
vertically, within a Word document, by using the programmed scrolling area on
a laptop touchpad. I, also, have been unable to scroll around, if not by
using the scrollbar arrows or dragging the bar (which is much slower and less
convenient). Anyone know what I mean, and how to fix it???

Keith wrote:
I have just installed Word 07 and lost use of my vertical scrll on my
laptop pad? I have looked under word options/advanced/ but no luck.
Help??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In that case the likelihood is an inadequate 'mouse' driver. Word 2007 has
shown up quite a lot of problems with mouse pointing devices.