Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Default Word2007 does auto open PDF after Save as command

Can anybody help with this little problemette !

I originally had Adobe Reader 9.2 that would open automatically when I
created a PDF from Word2007 using the Save as command.

But now it won't open automatically.

I (maybe stupidly) installed Adobe Reader 5 to try to open an old PDF that I
was sent, but unistalled it when I discovered that the file was corrupt.

Now when I try to create a PDF using Word2007 running on Window Vista, Adobe
Reader 9.2 will not launch automatically.

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Sean

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Does Word 2007 offer any kind of PDF-creation settings? I know that Acrobat
has a radio button ("View Adobe PDF result") to choose whether a newly
created PDF is automatically opened in Acrobat for viewing.

http://word.mvps.org

"Sean" wrote in message
Can anybody help with this little problemette !

I originally had Adobe Reader 9.2 that would open automatically when I
created a PDF from Word2007 using the Save as command.

But now it won't open automatically.

I (maybe stupidly) installed Adobe Reader 5 to try to open an old PDF that
was sent, but unistalled it when I discovered that the file was corrupt.

Now when I try to create a PDF using Word2007 running on Window Vista,
Adobe
Reader 9.2 will not launch automatically.

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Sean

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Hello Suzanne

In Word2007 when you select Save as, a number of options appear in an
expanded menu. This offers PDF or XPS.

When I select Save as PDF or XPS a dialog appears including a greyed out
'Open file after publishing'.

I have a suspicion that when I installed the Adobe Reader version 5 it broke
the automatic links to the Adobe Reader version 9.2, but this is only my
opinion.

Does this makes sense ?

Sean

"Sean" wrote in message
Can anybody help with this little problemette !

I originally had Adobe Reader 9.2 that would open automatically when I
created a PDF from Word2007 using the Save as command.

But now it won't open automatically.

I (maybe stupidly) installed Adobe Reader 5 to try to open an old PDF that
was sent, but unistalled it when I discovered that the file was corrupt.

Now when I try to create a PDF using Word2007 running on Window Vista,
Adobe
Reader 9.2 will not launch automatically.

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Sean

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Hello again

Sorry I took so long to reply but I had trouble finding this question.

I have already installed Adobe Reader 9.2, any other suggestions ?

kind regards
Sean

"Sean" wrote in message
Can anybody help with this little problemette !

I originally had Adobe Reader 9.2 that would open automatically when I
created a PDF from Word2007 using the Save as command.

But now it won't open automatically.

I (maybe stupidly) installed Adobe Reader 5 to try to open an old PDF
that
was sent, but unistalled it when I discovered that the file was
corrupt.

Now when I try to create a PDF using Word2007 running on Window Vista,
Adobe
Reader 9.2 will not launch automatically.

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Sean

.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that caused the problem,
right? I am suggesting that you REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news

"Sean" wrote in message
Can anybody help with this little problemette !

I originally had Adobe Reader 9.2 that would open automatically when
created a PDF from Word2007 using the Save as command.

But now it won't open automatically.

I (maybe stupidly) installed Adobe Reader 5 to try to open an old
PDF
that
was sent, but unistalled it when I discovered that the file was
corrupt.

Now when I try to create a PDF using Word2007 running on Window
Vista,
Adobe
Reader 9.2 will not launch automatically.

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Sean

.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Hello Suzanne

Sorry I didn't make myself clear, I do understand what you mean.

What I should have said is that I have already REinstalled Adobe Reader 9.2.
It appears as a shortcut on my desktop, and in the Control Panel.

I could uninstall it again and then REINSTALL it again just as a sanity
check, but it does exist in my program files.

"Sean" wrote in message
Can anybody help with this little problemette !

I originally had Adobe Reader 9.2 that would open automatically when
created a PDF from Word2007 using the Save as command.

But now it won't open automatically.

I (maybe stupidly) installed Adobe Reader 5 to try to open an old
PDF
that
was sent, but unistalled it when I discovered that the file was
corrupt.

Now when I try to create a PDF using Word2007 running on Window
Vista,
Adobe
Reader 9.2 will not launch automatically.

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Sean

.

.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Sorry Suzanne

I got a bit finger happy and pressed POST before signing off.

Anyway, what I maybe should have also said is that the PDF will not
automatically open when I use the Save as PDF or XPS command in any Office
application, Word2007, Powerpoint, Excel, and etc.

I guess that it makes no difference really but just thought it may be
something you have seen before.

Kind regards
Sean

"Sean" wrote in message
Can anybody help with this little problemette !

I originally had Adobe Reader 9.2 that would open automatically when
created a PDF from Word2007 using the Save as command.

But now it won't open automatically.

I (maybe stupidly) installed Adobe Reader 5 to try to open an old
PDF
that
was sent, but unistalled it when I discovered that the file was
corrupt.

Now when I try to create a PDF using Word2007 running on Window
Vista,
Adobe
Reader 9.2 will not launch automatically.

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Sean

.

.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Assuming you have checked the box in the save as PDF dialog, then the
opening of the PDF depends on the file association in the registry, and it
was this that repairing/re-installing of Adobe Reader should address ... but
it may not. You may have to manually fix the association. The procedure is
essentially that shown at http://www.gmayor.com/Document_Not_Found.htm,
albeit that concerns the Word application and not Adobe. There should be
enough information there to enable you to make the changes for PDF file
types.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that caused the
problem, right? I am suggesting that you REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Sean" wrote in message
Can anybody help with this little problemette !

I originally had Adobe Reader 9.2 that would open
automatically when I
created a PDF from Word2007 using the Save as command.

But now it won't open automatically.

I (maybe stupidly) installed Adobe Reader 5 to try to open an
old PDF
that
was sent, but unistalled it when I discovered that the file was
corrupt.

Now when I try to create a PDF using Word2007 running on Window
Vista,
Adobe
Reader 9.2 will not launch automatically.

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Sean

.

.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Hello Graham

Actually, the funny thing is that the Save as dialog does have an 'Open file
after publishing' checkbox but it is disabled in all Office applications.

Unfortunately, I can't recall if it is greyed out by default or if during
the process of installing, uninstalling and reinstalling different versions
of Adobe Reader it has 'broken'.

I did post the question on the Adobe Forum and got very little help, just
saying it was a Microsoft problem, Anyway, I will attempt your suggestion,
with fingers crossed.

Kind regards
Sean

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that caused the
problem, right? I am suggesting that you REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Sean" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Hello again

Just looked tooked through your suggested instruction, and got a bit
confused as to which Adobe section I should have been looking at in Regedit,
but did notice that the Adobe set of values do not include the /dde.

I also noticed that the /dde section in the example you showed is not the
same as the setup in Vista - Regedit.

So thanks but it still is not working!

Sean

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that caused the
problem, right? I am suggesting that you REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Sean" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The checkbox may be missing because there is no file association in the
registry for PDF, or it may be missing because of a problem either with the
Word data key in the registry -
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm or because
there is a problem with the plug-in.

First things first. If from Windows Explorer you click a PDF file. Does it
open? If not right click and choose "Open With ..." Drill down the list (or
browse for) the Adober Reader application. Check the box for 'Always open
with this application'. Reader should now open the file. If it does, close
it again and click the PDF file once more. Does it now open in PDF? If it
does, check whether the check box in Word is now available.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that caused
the problem, right? I am suggesting that you REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

"Sean" wrote in message
news Hello again

Sorry I took so long to reply but I had trouble finding this
question.

I have already installed Adobe Reader 9.2, any other suggestions
?

kind regards
Sean

"Sean" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I didn't intend that you delve as far as the registry entries for Word, but
to use Windows Explorer to associate Adobe Reader with PDF. Leave the
registry alone.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that caused
the problem, right? I am suggesting that you REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Sean" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See if
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...ses-by-default
helps.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that caused
the problem, right? I am suggesting that you REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Sean" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Don't worry Graham, I know my limitations, opening Regedit and looking at the
values is as far as I go without an MVP talking me through it step by step.

I can categorcially say that PDF Reader opens automatically everytime I
double-click a PDF icon, without any prompt asking if I want this a default
or anything.

I have also set the default Adobe Reader 9.2 as the default application, but
the 'Open file after publishing' is still greyed out.

By the way, thanks for the help
Sean

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that caused
the problem, right? I am suggesting that you REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Sean" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I fear then that you are going to have to delve into the registry to rename
(or delete) the Word 12 data key and/or reinstall the PDF plug-in.
You will need to close Word (and Outlook) first then press CTRL+Alt+Del and
ensure there are no winword.exe processes still running.
Delete any temporary files associated with Word -
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm

Then run the registry editor and locate the key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\W ord\Data
Right click the Data entry in the left window and Rename to OldData.
Close the registry editor and restart Word.
Has that fixed it?
If it has, then ensure that you check Word Options has your preferred
settings - particularly the prompt to save the normal template option -
before closing Word.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that caused
the problem, right? I am suggesting that you REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Sean" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Well Graham,

Good try, but the 'Open file after publishing' checkbox is still greyed out
and it still won't automatically open the PDF when I use the Save as PDF or
XPS.

I now have 2 registry entries (as you would expect, Data and OldData) in the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\W ord section.

But funnilly enough, the 'Open file after publishing' checkbox is enabled is
I want to save the file in XPS format.

I don't know if it helps, or confuses more.

Sean

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that caused
the problem, right? I am suggesting that you REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Sean" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As that didn't work, you can delete the new Data key and rename the old one
back to Data to recover your previous settings.
If uninstalling the PDF plug-in then reinstalling it doesn't fix it, then
frankly I am baffled.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that
caused the problem, right? I am suggesting that you REinstall
it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Sean" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Just so I understand, is that what we have just done, or

is there somewhere I have to look to find the PDF plugin to uninstall it ?

Sean

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that
caused the problem, right? I am suggesting that you REinstall
it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Sean" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

No - we have not addressed the mechanism for re-installing the plug-in yet.
You can uninstall it from the Windows Control Panel add or remove programs
applet. It will be listed as -
Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs

Remove it from the PC then download another copy
and install it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that
caused the problem, right? I am suggesting that you
REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Sean" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Thanks Graham

I noticed I have both a 'Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in for 2007
Microsoft Office programs' and a 'Microsoft Save as PDF Add-in for 2007
Microsoft Office programs'.

I have uninstalled both Add-ins and then reinstalled them both, would this
cause problems ?

Sean

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that
caused the problem, right? I am suggesting that you
REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Sean" wrote in message
Can anybody help with this little problemette !

I originally had Adobe Reader 9.2 that would open
automatically when I
created a PDF from Word2007 using the Save as command.

But now it won't open automatically.

I (maybe stupidly) installed Adobe Reader 5 to try to
open an old PDF
that
was sent, but unistalled it when I discovered that the

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Hello Graham

I have uninstalled 'Microsoft Save as PDF Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office
programs', then selected the 'Microsoft Save as PDF and XPS Add-in for 2007
Microsoft Office programs' and tried to repair it which again doesn't seemed
to have worked.

I guess I must have exhausted all your ideas by now ?

Sean

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You don't need both of them!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that
caused the problem, right? I am suggesting that you
REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does Word 2007 offer any kind of PDF-creation settings?
I know that Acrobat

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] cammhifi@gmail.com is offline

On Monday, 7 December 2009 14:59:01 UTC+2, Sean wrote:
Hello Graham

I have uninstalled 'Microsoft Save as PDF Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office
programs', then selected the 'Microsoft Save as PDF and XPS Add-in for 2007
Microsoft Office programs' and tried to repair it which again doesn't seemed
to have worked.

I guess I must have exhausted all your ideas by now ?

Sean

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You don't need both of them!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that
caused the problem, right? I am suggesting that you
REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does Word 2007 offer any kind of PDF-creation settings?
I know that Acrobat

Hi All, has this problem ever been resolved as I now have the same issue?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Please clarify which problem you are seeing with PDF creation.

Recent versions of Word do not require that you install an add-in for PDF
creation, if that's what you're asking.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
On Monday, 7 December 2009 14:59:01 UTC+2, Sean wrote:
Hello Graham

I have uninstalled 'Microsoft Save as PDF Add-in for 2007 Microsoft
Office
programs', then selected the 'Microsoft Save as PDF and XPS Add-in for
2007
Microsoft Office programs' and tried to repair it which again doesn't
seemed
to have worked.

I guess I must have exhausted all your ideas by now ?

Sean

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You don't need both of them!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But since you installed it, you did whatever it was that
caused the problem, right? I am suggesting that you
REinstall it.

http://word.mvps.org

news Hello again

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does Word 2007 offer any kind of PDF-creation
settings?
I know that Acrobat

Hi All, has this problem ever been resolved as I now have the same issue?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] infos.authentic.indentities@gmail.com is offline

Place Your Order Now Authentic Passports,Identities & Documents Available

We are a team of professionals with many years of experience producing fake passports and other identity documents, best producers as false documents. Along With more than 10 million documents that circulate throughout the world. We offer only original high true-false passports qualities allowed license, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake international graduates and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not complete. For more information and ordering simply contact us by email. BUY BRITISH FAKE PASSPORTS (United Kingdom), AMERICAN, CANADIAN
FALSE IDENTITY CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENCE. BUY FALSE ACTS OF BIRTH ,BUY FAKE DRIVING LICENCE.

Contact us

Do not hesitate to contact us by email or call at any time and in any discretion.

SECTIONS:
BUY FAKE PASSPORTS
Buy fake passports USA (United States)
Buy fake Australian passports (Australia)
Buy fake Belgian passports (Belgium)
Buy fake passports Brazilian (Brazil)
Buy fake Canadian passports (Canada)
Buy fake passports Finland (Finland)
Buy fake French passports (France)
Buy fake German passports (Germany)
Buy fake Dutch passports (Netherlands)
Buy fake Israeli passports (Israel)
Buy fake UK passports (UK)
Buy fake Spanish passports (Spain)
Buy fake Mexican passports (Mexico)
Buy fake South African passports (South Africa)
Buy fake Swiss passport (Switzerland)
Buy fake passports German (Germany)
Buy fake passports Chinese (China)
Buy fake Spanish passports (Spain)
Buy fake passports Austria (Austria)
Buy fake Japanese passports (Japan)
Buy fake Ukrainian passports (Ukraine)
Buy fake passports cambodiens (Cambodia)
Buy fake UK passports (United Kingdom)
Buy fake passports USA
Buy fake Romanian passports (Romania)
Buy fake passports Polish (Poland)
Buy fake Bulgarian passports (Bulgaria)
Buy fake passports Moroccan (Morocco)
Buy fake passports chypre (Cyprus)
Buy fake passports NORWAY (Norway)
Buy fake passports Portuguese (Portugal)
Buy fake passports Lithuanian (Lithuania)
Buy fake Russian passports (Russia)
Buy fake passports Hungarian (Hungary)
Buy fake Australian passports (Australia)
Buy fake passports Brazilian (Brazil)
Buy fake Italian passports (Italy)
Buy fake passports Jamaica (Jamaica)
Buy fake South Korean passports (Korah South)
Buy fake passports Croatian (Croatia)
Buy fake passports Denmark (Danmark)
Buy fake passports Malta (Malta)
Buy fake passports Polish (Poland)
Buy fake Swedish passports (Sweden)

Contact us

BUY FALSE IDENTITY CARDS
Buy fake IDs USA (United States)
Buy fake identification cards Australian (Australia)
Buy fake Belgian identity cards (Belgium)
Buy fake identification cards Brazilian (Brazil)
Buy fake Canadian identity cards (Canada)
Buy fake identity cards Finnish (Finland)
Buy false French identity cards (France)
Buy fake identification cards German (Germany)
Buy fake identification cards Dutch (Netherlands)
Buy fake Israeli identity cards (Israel)
Buy fake IDs UK (United Kingdom)
Buy fake IDs Spanish (Spain)
Buy fake Mexican ID cards (Mexico)
Buy fake cards of South African identity (South Africa)
Buy fake cards Swiss identity (Switzerland)
Buy fake German identity cards (Germany)
Buy fake identification cards Chinese (China)
Buy fake IDs Spanish (Spain)
Buy fake identification cards Austria (Austria)
Buy fake identification cards Japanese (Japan)
Buy fake identification cards Ukrainian (Ukraine)
Buy fake identity cards cambodiens (Cambodia)
Buy fake UK identity cards (United States)
Buy fake ID USA
Buy fake identification cards Romanian (Romania)
Buy fake IDs Polish (Poland)
Buy fake Bulgarian ID cards (Bulgaria)
Buy fake identification cards Moroccan (Morocco)
Buy fake identity cards chypre (Cyprus)
Buy fake identity cards Norwegian (Norway)
Buy fake Portuguese identity cards (Portugal)
Buy fake identity cards of Lithuanian (Lithuania)
Buy fake identification cards Russian (Russia)
Buy fake identification cards Hungarian (Hungary)
Buy fake identity cards of Australia (Australia)
Buy fake identity cards Brazilian (Brazil)
Buy fake identification cards Italian (Italy)
Buy fake cards of Jamaican identity (Jamaica)
Buy fake identification cards South Korean (South Korea)
Buy fake IDs Croatian (Croatia)
Buy fake identity cards Denmark (Danmark)
Buy fake identification cards Maltese (Malta)
Buy fake IDs Polish (Poland)
Buy fake identity cards Swedish (Sweden)

Contact us

BUY FAKE DRIVING LICENCE
Buy fake driving licenses in Australia (Australia)
Buy fake Canadian driver's licenses (Canada)
Buy fake driving license French (France)
Buy fake driving license Dutch (Netherlands / Holland)
Buy fake German driving license (Germany)
Buy fake driving license UK (United Kingdom)
Buy fake driving licenses Cameroon (Cameroon)
Buy fake driving license Chinese (China)
Buy fake driving license Swiss (Switzerland)
Buy fake driving license cambodiens (Cambodia)
Buy fake Australian driver's license (Australia)
Buy fake driving license Russian (Russia)
Buy fake Canadian driver's licenses (Canada)
Buy fake driving licenses french (France)
Buy fake international driving permits
Buy fake driving licenses Japan (Japan)
Buy fake driving licenses Ukrainian (Ukraine)
Buy fake driving licenses in Austria (Austrian)
Buy fake UK driving license
Buy fake driving license USA
Buy fake driving licenses Spanish (Spain)
Buy fake driving license Portuguese (Portugal)
Buy fake driving license Hungary (Hungary)
Buy fake driving licenses in Mexico (Mexico)
Buy fake driving licenses Belgian (Belgium)
Buy fake driving license Greek (Greece)
Buy fake driving license Romanian (Romania)
Buy fake driving licenses Lithuanian (Lithuania)
Buy fake driving license Polish (Poland)
Buy fake driving license Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
Buy fake Australian driver's license (Australian)
Buy fake Canadian driver's licenses (Canada)
Buy fake driving license French (France)
Buy fake German driving license (Germany)
Buy fake driving license UK (United Kingdom)
Buy fake Norwegian driving licenses (Norway)
Buy fake driving licenses Brazilian (Brazil)
Buy fake driving license Italian (Italy)
Buy fake driving licenses Jamaica (Jamaica)
Buy fake driving South Korean (Korea)
Buy fake driving licenses Croatian (Croatia)
Buy fake driving license Denmark (Danmark)
Buy fake driving license in Malta (Malta)
Buy fake driving license Polish (Poland)
Buy fake driving license Swedish (Sweden)

Contact us

Buy camouflage passports
Buy passport Duplicates
Fake driver USA (United States) for sale
Fake Australian passports for sale
False Belgian passports for sale
False passports Brazilian (Brazil) for sale

Contact us

Buy, obtain false passport, identity card. Sell online, Canadian, British, the new INFRINGEMENT licenses, driving licenses, birth certificates, diplomas

BUY FAKE DEGREES INTERNATIONAL
Buy fake Chinese graduates
Buy fake Swiss graduates
Buy fake diplomas cambodiens
Buy fake Australian graduates
Buy fake Russian graduates
Buy fake Canadian graduates
Buy fake diplomas french
Buy fake international graduates
Buy fake diplomas Japanese
Buy fake diplomas Ukrainian
Buy fake Austrian diplomas
Buy fake diplomas UK
Buy fake diplomas USA
Buy fake Spanish graduates
Buy fake diplomas Portuguese
Buy fake diplomas Hungarian
Buy fake Mexican graduates
Buy fake diplomas Belgian
Buy fake diplomas Greek
Buy fake diplomas Romanians
Buy fake diplomas Lithuanian
Buy fake diplomas polonaiss
Buy fake diplomas Bulgarian
Buy fake Italian graduates
Buy fake diplomas South African
Buy fake diplomas Israeli
Buy fake diplomas NORWEGIAN
Buy fake diplomas Brazilian
Buy fake Italian graduates
Buy fake diplomas Jamaican
Buy fake South Korean graduates
Buy fake diplomas Croatian
Buy fake diplomas Danish
Buy fake diplomas Maltese
Buy fake diplomas Polish
Buy fake diplomas Swedish

Contact us

Do not hesitate to contact us by email or call at any time when needed is required and in privacy. DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US VIA EMAIL OR CALL AT ANY TIME FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR YOUR DIFFERENT FALSE PASSPORTS, VISAS, IDENTITY CARDS,DRIVER'S LICENSE, BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS.