Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Graham Mayor -- individual merge letters

It is actually nothing like the original code ... but it could be soon

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
For others following, this issue was resolved by having the user use
the following code. I have not analysed where it differs from what
she was using from Graham's website

' splitter Macro
' Macro created by Doug Robbins to save each letter created by a
mailmerge ' as a separate file, retaining the header and footer
information. Dim i As Long, Source As Document, Target As Document, Letter
As Range
Set Source = ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To Source.Sections.Count
Set Letter = Source.Sections(i).Range
Set Target = Documents.Add
Target.Range.FormattedText = Letter.FormattedText
Target.Sections(Target.Sections.Count).PageSetup.S ectionStart =
wdSectionContinuous
Target.SaveAs FileName:="Letter" & i
Target.Close
Next i

"zoolaw444" wrote in message
I'm certain I did, but I resent it just in case.