Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] katrina.moore1@gmail.com is offline

Default Table of Contents - Wrong Page Numbers

I have created a table contents and if I click on "update fields" all
the page numbers display correctly. However, once I go to print
preview the numbers get changed to 1 or 0. This file has to be sent
to several people and I would like to know what the true fix is for
this issue without having to tell everyone to update fields prior to
printing. Thank you!!