Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David1ten David1ten is offline

Default Why won't my template carry over to second page?

it's a simple template with just a vertical line, but when I type the second
page is just based on the normal template
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If the vertical line is anchored to the Header, it will repeat on every
page. If it is anchored to the First Page Header, then you will need to
replicate it in the Header.

"David1ten" wrote in message
it's a simple template with just a vertical line, but when I type the
second
page is just based on the normal template

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David1ten David1ten is offline

Thanks Suzanne,
but I don't seem to have an option to anchor it to the header, I,ve tried
all the options in the advanced part of Format Autoshape and nothing seems to
work
Regards