Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Geoff Budd Geoff Budd is offline

Default Changing merge fields to upper case

Is there a way that I can get a data source field (that is in lower case) to
be inserted in UPPER CASE in the main Word merged document? I know you might
say "why not just make the data source field upper case in the first place",
but I use the same data to merge to other documents where I want them to be
in lower case, so would like to have control over how they appear in the main
document after merging.

Many thanks.