Aaron, MN

Default Possible to enable "Select All" or "Copy" in Protected Word Forms?

I've seen the work-around for the spellcheck feature in Word Forms, but is
there one for this feature. I need to lock the formatting, but enable select
all and copy to paste the form into an email. Is this work-around possible?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Doug Robbins

See the article "How to send an email from Word using VBA" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/SendMail.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Aaron, MN" Aaron, wrote in message
I've seen the work-around for the spellcheck feature in Word Forms, but is
there one for this feature. I need to lock the formatting, but enable
select
all and copy to paste the form into an email. Is this work-around
possible?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Doug Robbins

See the item "What are those strange ruler measurements?" on fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Aaron, MN" Aaron, wrote in message
I've seen the work-around for the spellcheck feature in Word Forms, but is
there one for this feature. I need to lock the formatting, but enable
select
all and copy to paste the form into an email. Is this work-around
possible?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Aaron, MN

I'm not sure if these responses directly apply to my intended application.
What I am looking for is a way to copy an entire protected form and paste it
within the body of an Outlook email message. When the recipient opens the
email they would be able to view the contents of that document within the
body of the email. The recipients of these messages will vary with every
email. I have done this with a normal word document, but never with a locked
form and I need to lock at least the formatting of these documents. I can try
to elaborate more if needed, but I don't want to over due it.

Thanks,

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

See the item "What are those strange ruler measurements?" on fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Aaron, MN" Aaron, wrote in message
I've seen the work-around for the spellcheck feature in Word Forms, but is
there one for this feature. I need to lock the formatting, but enable
select
all and copy to paste the form into an email. Is this work-around
possible?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Doug Robbins

The second one was definitely a mistake that I was aware of as soon as I had
sent it. Not sure how the first one came to be there though.

--

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Well, that particular one certainly doesn't apply and undoubtedly was an
error. I'm not sure about the previous message, but it doesn't seem
terribly
relevant, either.

so
all may benefit.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

See the item "What are those strange ruler measurements?" on fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Aaron, MN" Aaron, wrote in message
I've seen the work-around for the spellcheck feature in Word Forms,

but is
there one for this feature. I need to lock the formatting, but enable
select
all and copy to paste the form into an email. Is this work-around
possible?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Doug Robbins

The idea was that you would use one of the methods in that article to email
the document. With the second one at least, the document can form the body
of the email message.