Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
pyro princess

Default move table in MS WOrd 2000 to exactly where I want it

is there any way to move a table exactly where I drag it to? I drag,
release, and the table jumps somewhere else. Is there any setting that will
change that? I am so frustrated right now! i need to place these tables
exactly where I drag them to. Thank you.............................